“A TROPICAL CHRISTMAS” Botanical Art Workshop at Pollen In Mixed Media & Watercolour Pencils With Lucinda Law
“A TROPICAL CHRISTMAS” Botanical Art Workshop at Pollen
· In Mixed Media & Watercolour Pencils With Lucinda Law
· In Collaboration With Faber-Castell
Come and get in the festive mood with our Christmas-themed botanical workshop on 25 November Saturday from 2.30pm to 5.30pm that is set in the enchanting garden terrace of Pollen Restaurant, where guests will enjoy the delightful ambience of the sunlight-basked, sub 20-degrees conservatory - unique to the Flower Dome of Gardens By The Bay.
Hosted and conducted by botanical artist Lucinda Law at Within Studio, this exclusive three-hour botanical art workshop will be centred around the vibrant hues of red, orange and green of the season, and guests will draw and paint a mix of blooms and sprigs of botanical subjects to get us in the mood for a tropical Christmas in Singapore.
Upon arrival at 2.30pm, Lucinda will first take you on a tour of the "Poinsettia Wishes" Christmas show at the Flower Dome to seek some inspiration. Returning to our ‘classroom’ at the beautiful Pollen terrace, she’ll show you how to illustrate and paint the exquisite botanical subjects using Faber-Castell's Watercolour pencils, Water brush and Artist PITT pen to create botanical art in mixed media.
Guests are then treated to a choice of tea/coffee and a dessert after the workshop. They will also receive a complimentary Creative Studio range of 12 Watercolour pencils, Artist PITT pen, and the Water brush from Faber-Castell worth S$50, as well as a discount voucher to purchase Faber-Castell products at their stores in Singapore.
This workshop is held in collaboration with Faber-Castell and conducted by Lucinda Law, a botanical watercolour artist (MAFA) and founder of Within Studio who is the first artist to be appointed the Art & Graphic Ambassador for Faber-Castell Singapore.
**Ten percentage of the sales profits for this workshop will be donated to “Wave a Magic Wand” by Home Nursing Foundation and UN Women, SG Committee, as part of the GivingWeek.sg national movement from 28 November to 5 December 2017 which encourages everyone to give back. During this week, corporations, non-profits and individuals across Singapore come together to make a difference.
Date: 25 November 2017, Saturday | Time: 2.30pm to 5.30pm (3 hours)
Venue: Pollen Terrace, Level 2, Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay. 18 Marina Gardens Drive, #01-09, Singapore 018953
Price: S$168, includes:
- Use of all materials
- A choice of tea/coffe and dessert after the workshop
- Free entry to the Flower Dome at Gardens By The Bay
- Guided tour of the Christmas show "Poinsettia Wishes" at the Flower Dome
- Complimentary Creative Studio range of 12 Watercolour pencils, Water brush and Artist PITT pen from Faber-Castell worth S$50
- Discount voucher to purchase Faber-Castell products
Bookings: Seats sell fast.
- The event description was updated. Diff#297284 2017-11-22 07:20:08
2:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- Pollen Restaurant, Gardens By The Bay
Workshop Fee SOLD OUT $168.00
- Venue Address
- Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay. 18 Marina Gardens Drive, #01-09, Singapore 018953 Singapore
10mins walk from Bayfront MRT Station at MBS